(ASCEND) DirectPC tunneling through P50 router

I've got a small node in a rural area where I have
a Max4048 for dialup and a Pipeline P50 with a 128k
feed back to our main POP.  I'm basically using the
P50 and the ISDN line as the Internet gateway in that
area.

I have a user in that area that has a DirectPC satellite
system.  When he dials into that node, he's able to connect
but his DirectPC cannot receive any data.  He can turn
right around and dial one of our primary nodes (which
use Cisco routers) and everything works fine.  He can also
dial the rural node with his modem/computer and that works
fine as well.

The DirectPC uses some kind of IP tunneling protocol to pass
data from the user's dialup connection.  I was wondering if
there was a configuration option that I was missing to allow
this tunneling to pass through this P50 router.

I'm using the 5.1Ap9 software on the P50 and the 5.0Ap36
software on the MAX.