Re: (ASCEND) NAT Routing

> Destination        Gateway         IF       Flg   Pref Met     Use     Age
> 192.207.23.93/32   192.207.23.93   wan0     *S     120   7       1  249615
> The MAX at the other end. I don't recall what *S means...I'll have to look
> it up

Just to save you the time of looking it up yourself (you are more valuable
answering another question) and for those who are wondering where to find
this information yourselves, you can find documentation and examples of how
to use terminal-server commands you can check the "MAX ISP & Telecommuting
Configuration Guide" (sorry that is what I had at hand, not a P75 Users
Guide).

       Flg

       The Flg column can contain the following flag values:

              C (A directly connected route such as Ethernet)
              I (ICMP Redirect dynamic route)
              N (Placed in the table via SNMP MIB II)
              O (A route learned from OSPF)
              R (A route learned from RIP)
              r (A RADIUS route)
              S (A static route)
              ? (A route of unknown origin, which indicates an error)
              G (An indirect route via a gateway)
              P (A private route)
              T (A temporary route)
              * (A hidden route that will not be used unless another
                 better route to the same destination goes down)