Re: (ASCEND) How to get the Max4000 to request Radius infor without reboot

Hi all!

> walter.mizelle@funb.com wrote:
> >
> > Can this be done I am trying to get a new pool I added to radius
> >

> >From the GUI :
> System / Sys Diag / Upd Rem Cfg
>
> There you can choose what you want to update by fetching info from
> the Radius Server, or choose "all"

Has anyone else the problem that UpdRemCfg/Routes doesn't fetch the
routes from radius (the radius request <location>-routes-1 never
gets sent)? Only the activation/deactivation of a static route
results in a correct radius query of the form <location>-routes-1.

The routes are location dependant since the radius server serves
more MAXes.

Best regards
cb

--
[ Christian Baur                             cbaur@Cybernet-ag.net ]
[ Network Operating Center - Cybernet Internet-Dienstleistungen-AG ]