Re: (ASCEND) How to get the Max4000 to request Radius infor without reboot

I am also having this problem.  When I get the routes it seems to list many
of the routes as zombies and I have to wait for MAX to grab the routes from
radius on it's own before things start to work.  Otherwise I have to shut
down MAX and then reboot and then things work fine.  I have put a sniffer
on the network and looked at the traces but nothing really stands out.  If
anyone has an idea of what I should be looking for or wants to drop some
hints on what they think is going on it would be appreciated.  I have a
feeling this may just be a bug in the microcode because this was working
before we upgraded the code.  I hate to say this but I am glad this is not
just me with this problem.

Mike

Christian Baur <cbaur@CYBERNET-AG.net> on 02/09/98 12:11:48 PM