(ASCEND) ISDN calls fail w/ 5.0Ap23?

Acend-Users:

I am currently experiencing a problem with ISDN calls failing with connect
progress code 10 and disconnect cause 1.

When this happens, I will get a spurt of different users having it all at
the same time using various TAs into a particular MAX.

I remembered some mention on the list of certain releases which stop
processing ISDN calls correctly, but I was unable to track that down on
Nexial.

If it is a problem with release 5.0Ap23, then please let me know. I don't
really want to upgrade if it isn't related because I have had good success
with this one, 150+ days uptime on one box.

Otherwise, I will probably be putting 5.0Ap42 on one or more boxes.

Thanks for your advice.