(ASCEND) Killing NetBios broadcasts

I just installed a network monitor on my workstation and discovered that
several of the dial-ins on the Max TNT are sending out netbios broadcasts
over tcp/ip onto the network.  Besides wasting bandwidth, preventing the
timeout function from working, etc, the broadcasts are getting to my router
and it bounces them right back to the Max TNT box.

Any suggestion on how to get this garbage off the network and have the
timeout work?  If I were on the customer end, this would be easy to halt,
but how do I do it from the Max TNT side?

Thanks in advance,

--Tony