Re: (ASCEND) NAT in pipeline

If you use single-IP NAT, your users will be able to connect and still
use their private IP address.  I think it is available from 5.0Ai17.
In this case you would use a private IP for the ethernet of the Pipeline
and your ISP assigns you a single address.

Let me know if this works for you and how well it works for 25 simultaneous
users.  We are testing this feature right now but I have no way of testing
the load on the router.