From: owner-ascend-users@max.bungi.com
[mailto:owner-ascend-users@max.bungi.com]On Behalf Of Robert Eskridge
Sent: Monday, February 16, 1998 2:50 PM
To: Ascend Users Mailing List
Subject: (ASCEND) PL50 ISDN routing between the B-channels?

[Hoping this isn't a stupid question...]

I have a PL50 at work that is connected full time to an ISP with a
single B-channel (economic decision).  That leaves a B-channel open.
Could the other B-channel be used to connect to another PL50 for a small
workgroup simultaniously?  Can the B-channels route to each other?

The scenario I have in mind is a that one B-channel stays connected to
the Internet and the other is available for ISDN dialup for a person
working from home.  The dialup user would primarily be accessing the
office LAN, but could have some internet access through it if the two
B-channels could route to each other.

Has anyone done this?

-rje