(ASCEND) Troubleshooting CLID

I have a client trying to get CLID-Auth working on a Pipeline 75, 5.0B (I
know, I know. That's probably the problem).

I'm calling him from a TNT, and have him CLID-Auth and call back (on a
different number).

I have Calling Number set to the number the TNT calls from, but when I set
CLID-Auth=Require, he doesn't call back. I have this working on other
Pipelines, but not for him.

How do I get his Pipeline to tell me what it's seeing so I can troubleshoot
his CLID-Auth? Or is it a matter of his going to 5.1A-something?

Peter Lalor
Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com
http://www.infoasis.com/