Re: (ASCEND) DUN->MAX with blank password

At 18:27 1998/02/16 -0600, Dean_Heltemes@cargill.com wrote:
>     user, and the user ID/Password dialog box pops back up on their
>     client.  They can then enter their password at this time.  This is
>     beneficial since we use SecurID.  Is there anyway to get a MAX with
>     RADIUS to mimic this behavior, without using a terminal window?

without using the term server, no...
once PPP authentication fails, there is not
an established method of restarting authentication,
so the only option left is to shutdown.

-Jim H
----
Jim Howard             Sr Network Engineer        Lyceum Internet
jhoward@lyceum.com     http://www.lyceum.com/     404.248.1733

My PGP Public Key: http://www.lyceum.com/~jhoward/pgp-key.txt
Fingerprint: 7E8B E2BA 1314 2535 CB08  CFF9 119B 7CD3 2488 954D