(ASCEND) DUN->MAX with blank password

     Using our old RAS platform, if a Win95 DUN user dials in without first
     entering their password, the RAS does not try to authenticate the
     user, and the user ID/Password dialog box pops back up on their
     client.  They can then enter their password at this time.  This is
     beneficial since we use SecurID.  Is there anyway to get a MAX with
     RADIUS to mimic this behavior, without using a terminal window?