Re: (ASCEND) Connection Woes...

Is there any new information or a fix regarding this problem that you are
aware of?  Several months ago this problem crept up for us, then seemed to
go away.  I found out today that it hasn't gone away, the customer just
stopped calling about it.  Well he called again today.

My symptoms are identical.  The Max receives packets from the remote client,
but sends nothing.  After about 10 minutes traffic resumes in both
directions.  Here is an interesting fix, the customer can pick up a
telephone that is on the same line, dial a couple of numbers and then hang
up and traffic will resume.

Max is running 5.0Ap33.  No stacking, no OSPF.  Standard Radius.

Is there a bug report or problem report associated with this problem?

Bri

Brian Engle,  Network Engineer
Signet Partners, Inc.
2499 South Capital of Texas Highway, Suite B-200
Austin, TX  78746
Phone:  (512)306-0700
Fax:      (512)306-0702

"We make the Internet work!"