Re: (ASCEND) PL50 ISDN routing between the B-channels?

This is very simple. Make a second profile fro the home dial-up user and
give them a /32 IP from the subnet assigned to the P50. I routinely
encourage my 64K dedicated customers to do this. (they get kicksout of the
novelty of the idea. it breaks some of the tension while i am quoting the
onsite installation costs)

Leon McCalla