(ASCEND) P50 and home access

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

This is the situation:

My customer has a LAN with a P50 to connect to the ISP.
The P50 is configured with NAT on the way out and DHCP to the LAN and that
is working just fine.

In the house the cutomer has a PC with an ISDN modem board that gets its
IP address from the ISP, and that is also workin ok.

The problem:

The customer want to dial from the house with the PC with the ISDN modem
board into the P50 and access his LAN
resources. (Intranet)

Since the the P50 does not provide the IP I understand we need an static
route. How do we configure the P50 and the PC?

Also we created a profile in the P50 and we have dialed into it but can't
stablish a conection. We get "the machine you are dialing into does not
respond"

We are very lost here. I hope you can help us.

Best regards,
Claudio