(ASCEND) Netstat killing my TNT

I have run up against a weird problem where my TNT reboots after running
the command "netstat -nr (or any combination of -rn -r and etc.)".  The
TNTs appear to be working great and no fatal errors are being reported.  It
is just that when I want to review my routing tables, the TNT just gives up
the ghost and reboots.

Has anyone ever run across this?

I am working with TAC and have received a battery of tests to run that will
hopefully isolate the problem but, in the process, my entire dial-in
network will be disabled it is tough to find available downtime.

My configuration is as follows:  I have two TNTs configured in a
Shelf1/Shelf2 config with 11 PRI circuits, two 100mb ethernet connections
to two different subnets, and two default routes, for load balancing, with
OSPF enabled.  I am running firmware version 1.3ap24.

Thanks

Mitch