Re: (ASCEND) multiple default route entries

Well, if anybody is at all interested in this configuration
let me know.  I got it working wonderfully.  I didn't
go with multiple default routes in the MAX, but in the
Cisco instead.  If you want a description of the
implementation, please feel free to email me.