Re: (ASCEND) SNMP for Max4004

Nobodys head, all that we ever asked is that Ascend be up front and
truthfull with us from the get go. There has been more than one time where
Ascend has either 'omitted' pieces or just out and out bullshitted everyone.
You'll get more techheads to stay with you if just get the truth straght
from the start rather than try and hide. Take CERT for example, not only are
the so far behind that as a rule, their notifications are laughably out of
date by the time they get out, but they've more than once made things worse
by half-assing it.

That and get things right the umpteenth time around, to my knowledge OSPF
_still_ doesn't work properly, and this has been a problem for several
years.

On Fri, Feb 20, 1998 at 04:50:18PM -0800, Kevin A. Smith stated
> At 08:13 PM 2/17/98 -0600, Brett Hawn wrote:
> >This I doubt very much because I made it entirely clear that _ANY_ method of
> >doing this via SNMP was acceptable as long as it was being done. I mentioned
> >DoHangUp as the one I recall however if there was any way to do it at all I
> >wanted to know.
>
> :-)
>
> OK, you win, whose head should I remove, package and mail to you?
>
> ;-)
>

> Kevin
>

> ++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++

#define SIGHEIL 40 /* fascist process has taken control of cpu */