Re: (ASCEND) Requested Service Not Authorized

On Sun, 22 Feb 1998, Franz Penz wrote:

There is a weird setting I had to change (though it's name/location
escapes me today) before I could get telnet and ppp to work in the same
menu together.  One of the guys at ascend was quick to point it out back
then, but I forget which one it was.

Joe Shaw - jshaw@insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services