(ASCEND) NavisAccess cannot manage a Max 4000 !

Hi all,

I've experienced a problem with NavisAccess to manage a Max 4000 after
installing the beta version 6.0b4 (eik.m40.bin).

The problem : When I try dicoverying a device (tools > explorer), my max
4000 appears with a yellow question mark and a red 'X', that is, the
device remains unknown.

Here is some questions you may know :

- I've installed Navis Access (For windows NT) in standalone option.

- All Ascend's MIBs were compiled.

- All parameters in the max (call login, snmp traps, snmp options, comm
strings, etc) and the related settings in the NavisAccess were
configured.

- My ascend's dealer has installed the hash code again.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Ricardo Greco.
Novaera Net