RE: (ASCEND) MaxTNT 2.1

>That could be why there are almost no DM48's left in the field :)

I'm not sure how to take this (the sarcasm was either not potent enough or
not intended).

We're getting ready to place a large order for TNT chassis, some of which
will be to support dialup. I know that UUNET and Erols took a beating on
the TNT when it was first released with problems, but I would assume that
those things have been worked out by now.

Anyone have any words (kind or unkind) on the *DIALUP* capabilities of the
TNT? (I've had plenty of experience with them in ISDN situations, where I
find them rock solid). Feel free to email privately.

Thanks in advance,
Scott Kozicki
BlueStar Communications