(ASCEND) Ascend and Siemens HICOM

Hi Gurus,

can anyone help me with information concerning Ascend cooperating with
Hicom-ISDN-equipment? Hicom provides Euro-ISDN (NET 3).
Max 4000 at the BRI-Interfaces sometimes doesn't hang up properly, so
the lines are locked until the interface is reset. As well, callback
between Max 4000 and P50 doesn't work at all with HICOM dial-up connections.

We have had these problems throughout software releases 4.6 to 6.0.2. As I
heard,
the problems have been known for a while.

Thanks
Karsten Koepp
LausitzNET Telecommunications, Cottbus