(ASCEND) ASCEND EUROPEAN SALES/MAINTENANCE SUPPORT

Y'all

I would be interesetd to see if anyone else has been having the same
problems as we have.

We are a small corporate, with respect to RAS requirements and in
comparision to ISPs.
I am responsible for the European end.

I have tried unsuccessfully for nearly 8 weeks to obtain distributors in
Scandinavia from Ascend UK and Ascend Scandinavia.  I have fax'd Ascend
in Sweden and a list of distributors I found from another source, with
my requirements and have had no response.

Should I be paranoid...THEY ALL HATE ME!....or is this typical?

In the mean time I am going to approach CISCO.

IanC