Re: (ASCEND) Max does not dial out on Radius

At 02:20 PM 6/15/98 +0200, Klaus Noack wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I try to get a max2000 (5.0Ap11) to dial out on radius
>request but it does not work.
>The other way round (remote calls max) works.
>I got the route for dial-out in the max via radius.
>(Thanks to Paul Rolland for the "Adv Dialout Routes" hint)
>Then I do a telnet to the remote (P50).
>The Max ask for the dial-out profile (radius -x) but
>does not dial out - nothings happens. Any glue?

Have you tried manually dialing out? Build a profile in NVRAM which matches
your radius profile and see if you can dial out. This will help
troubleshoot your Max config and your ISDN config.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com

Follow-Ups: References: