Re: (ASCEND) Max does not dial out on Radius

Matt Holdrege wrote:

> At 02:20 PM 6/15/98 +0200, Klaus Noack wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >I try to get a max2000 (5.0Ap11) to dial out on radius
> >request but it does not work.
> >The other way round (remote calls max) works.
> >I got the route for dial-out in the max via radius.
> >(Thanks to Paul Rolland for the "Adv Dialout Routes" hint)
> >Then I do a telnet to the remote (P50).
> >The Max ask for the dial-out profile (radius -x) but
> >does not dial out - nothings happens. Any glue?
>
> Have you tried manually dialing out? Build a profile in NVRAM which matches
> your radius profile and see if you can dial out. This will help
> troubleshoot your Max config and your ISDN config.

I have done it the other way round.
First I had a profile in NVRAM (up to now, the 31 profiles in the max
are enough for our intranet, but in the near future they would exceeded).
I can telnet to my remote Pipe without problem when I use NVRAM-profile.
In the NVRAM everything works fine but I had my problems with radius.

Ciao
    Klaus

--
Dipl.-Inform. Klaus Noack
Syscomp GmbH / Abteilung DFUE  |  Telefon: +49-821-4201-328