(ASCEND) ATM between a GRF and a Kentrox AAC-2

If anyone out there is currently using (or has used in the past) a GRF
and OC3 to talk to a Kentrox AAC-2 (formerly the Kentrox AAC-3 FS), I'd
love to talk to you about the particulars of how to configure both
sides.

>From what I can tell, they've got an almost entirely different set of
configuration options.  There are only a few places where I've been able
to match the GRF's options and the Kentrox options as talking about the
same parameter.

Thanks.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin@premier1.net>
Chief Systems Administrator, Premier1 Internet Services, Sultan, WA, USA