RE: (ASCEND) Ascend Max 4004 & Series56 Digital Modem Remote Gateway Probs (fwd)

I have to agree with Devin on this one too. We recently subcontracted our
dialins out to another company.  This allowed me to get rid of our static
routes, however because of time and some concerns I have about our other
equipment (a few Cisco routers) I have not switches to OSPF.  It's not
that I don't like Portmasters or Ascend, but for practical reasons RIP
does what I want it to do and it does it fairly well, so I see no
immediate reason to upgrade.

-R