(ASCEND) 6.1 code sends weird SNMP traps?

I took a chance and installed 6.1 code at the beginning of last week.

And so far I am lucky: none of the problems pointed out by Jason and
others have surfaced in my environment. The code works well.

The only weird thing, which I'd like to know of anyone else is getting,
is that ever since the boxes have had 6.1, they have started sending
out generic type 16 SNMP traps.

Now as far as I know, generic trap type 16 is undefined (the generic
traps are like Link-Up, Link-Down, and Authentication-Failure, there
are only a few defined).

I wonder if it is trying to send an Ascend Enterprise trap type 16,
because that would make sense (that one is eventTableOverwrite). If so,
then there's a bug there.

-Phil