RE: (ASCEND) AT&T T1 - Pac Bell PRI - Definity - Max2012?

>>AT&T will make it into a PRI... for $2000 down and $400 a month.
>>I hope to avoid that cost.

>I'm sorry. I thought you were going to move your PB PRI to the Definity
and
>then provision a PRI from the Definity to the Max. Are you talking
about
>two PRI's then?

Yes, I am moving the PB PRI to the Definity.  I am then setting up a PRI
from
the Definity to the Max.

Then I am adding a T1 - non PRI from AT&T to the Definity.  The non-PRI
decision is purely because of the $400/month that AT&T wants.

Steve LaDuke.