Re: (ASCEND) MPP and callback

Works like this, with DBA either side can controll the allocation but the
unit that dialed will be the one to physically add or drop the second
chanell.

Although this won't help your situation, we use DBA in some cases with our
callback. I've set DBA to none on the MAX but Min and Max chanells to 1 and
2 respectively. On the P50s DBA is set transmit-Recieceve and they request
additional chanells from the Max when necessary.

Leon