(ASCEND) Is Ascend Firewall Safe to Use?

Hello...

I have been watching the list now for about a month for info on the
Ascend Secure Access Firewall and have not been able to figure out if
it is really safe to use or not <grin>... my setup is a Pipeline 50
running a IDSL link... I have seen some people report memory leaks after
the firewall is installed but I think I remember someone saying that was
only a problem if your link was not up all the time... whats the scoop?
Is it safe to install?

Phil
--
pakers@netcom.com