Re: (ASCEND) Lots of concerns... PLEASE READ!

I would suggest you run a D channel on each PRI then you can put them
in any box you wish.  In fact, we have been running them like that
since the max4000 came out.  We have quite a few PRIs on one hunt
group and we do stagger them across maxes to even out the load.

The only downfall is you lose one channel per PRI.