Re: (ASCEND) IP Pools Leak

At 10:37 AM 6/22/98 +0100, Ian Cowley wrote:
>Y'all
>
>MAX4004 v6.0.4 PRI/E1 + K56MOD16
>
>Having NOT seen the IP leakage in any significant level (5 -10 lost over
>2 months and some 10-30 calls per day)
>I now have to reboot the MAX every other day!

As you say below....did anything change?

>The MAX and RADIUS security config has been stable for over a month,
>with one exception.
>
>I enabled SNMP trap reporting (all) to one host.
>
>Is there a link?

I would be surprised if there was, but hey.....currently it seems that we
have isolated the current IP Pool leak (testing on a few customer sites)
to MP/MP+ calls that failed to connect the second channel for any reason.

This fix should be available within the next few days (if all goes to plan).

Kevin Smith			Ascend Communications...
Customer Satisfaction	...where Network Solutions never end.

Follow-Ups: References: