(ASCEND) Loss of hope

Hello. I am hoping that someone on this list might be able to help me. We
have been having the strangest problem(s) with our MAXX 4048 units.

Currently we have 3 MAXX 4048's, 2 of them have been recently replaced with
new MAXX 4048 boxes. Software version on all of them is 6.1.0. We have 6
T-1 lines, 2 T-1's per maxx unit. The T-1 lines themselves are ISDN PRI, up
until about a month ago things were  running fine. The problem we are
seeing if you can imagine is that suddenly without any warning we will
watch multiple T-1's dump all customers off of a T-1, the message log shows
that the far end disconnected. I know that watching 3 T-1 PRI's all of a
sudden just empty out is not possible, not when these customers are calling
because they got bumped off. Our telephone company (SNET) has run all sorts
of tests, and they claim that on 2 of our MAXX units (the ones that we just
replaced last week) show mutiple CSU errors. We do not show this, there are
no other errors that I have seen, I know that there is not someone hacking
the maxx units . The different times that this happens, there is nothing in
common, not the time of day, not the amount of customers that are on-line,
no a single thing. I do know that we have another MAXX 4048, funny enough,
it does not have ANY problems.

In fact, the reason we replaced the other 2 max units was because I did a
test, I had switched the T-1 lines around to see if the problem stayed with
the T-1 itself (meaning its the TELCO), and if the problem stated with the
max unit in question, well we would replace the max(s) in question. Well,
the problem followed the max units, not the lines, so we replaced 2 max units.

3 days later the same problem started right back up again. Ascend technical
support has not been able to offer any kind of help to resolve this, and of
course our telco likes to point the finger at ascend and wash their hands
of it.

Also, all 6 T-1's are the same ISPN PRI type lines, I have check all the
settings between each unit as well. The units are not rebooting either.

My own personal opinion is that its our TELCO. The problem is that I need
to produce proof of this. When this problem occurs, they do not show any
problems, we dont show any errors, except that over 65 customers all just
logged off, which is not possible...

Does anyone have any ideas that I can try to resolve this????

I would GREATLY appreciate any help...