(ASCEND) Incoming voice to POTS on P75, how?

I live in the UK and have my new BT ISDN2e line in, no MSN, single
number shared between both lines.

How do I get my Pipeline 75 to answer voice calls on the POTS ports?

So far my experimentation has led to either number unobtainable tone
or a high pitched squeal.

Data Usage=A    gives out the NU.
Data Usage=A=B  gives out the high pitched squeal.

Other relevant options:

 Switch Type=NET 3
 Ans Voice Call=Yes
 Phone 1 Usage=A
 Phone 2 Usage=B

(I was told to use NET3 instead of UK, because it's ISDN2e rather than
BT's older ISDN2 offering).

Also, why is there an option that appears on my P75 that is not in my
manuals or the 6.0.0 docs on the web site:

 BRI Analog Encode=SwitchType

What does it do? ;)

I'm running Software +6.0.0+

Possibly related, why does the supplied Ascend ISDN cable terminate in
an RJ11 when the 2e wall socket is RJ45?  Is this important?

-Paul-