RE: (ASCEND) Tricky IP Pooling

I don't know what radius you're using.  If you happen to be using Ascend's,
they have an IP address manager called RADIPAD that runs only on Solaris
systems (they are trying to port it over to NT).  I've never personally
tried it but have been told about it.  Maybe ask your Ascend rep about it.

Julia Prado
Engineering Development