(ASCEND) Monitoring Bandwidth Usage on P50

We are using a P50 with a dedicated dual-channel ISDN connection to our
ISP for web hosting.  We have been experiencing some complaints about
site speed during peak times and are trying to determine if it is a
processor bottleneck (we don't think so), an ISDN bottleneck, or an
internet or ISP bottleneck.

Is there a way to periodically (once a minute, once every 5 sec) log the
inbound and outbound traffic packet counts so that we can determine our
bandwidth usage, peaks, graphs, etc?

I'm a relative "newbie" to wide-area networking, so I am not that
familiar with what SNMP, syslogd, etc. can or cannot provide.

We are running a fully NT environment at the present time.

Any suggestions on what we can do (if anything) to log this information,
or other suggestions on how we can determine if our "pipe" to the
internet is clogged, I would appreciate it.

Shaun Hope
Studon Business Solutions Inc.