Re: (ASCEND) Monitoring Bandwidth Usage on P50

Hi,

Shaun Hope wrote:

> I'm a relative "newbie" to wide-area networking, so I am not that
> familiar with what SNMP, syslogd, etc. can or cannot provide.
>
> We are running a fully NT environment at the present time.

If you are running just one computer as a Web-server, you might want to
look at the Performance Monitor provided by WindowsNT, that way you can
monitor the traffic on your web-server.
it's not 100% the same as monitoring on the P50, but it may be close
enough.

Regards,
Gerard Saraber