(ASCEND) Strange behavior after loading 6.1.3

Hi,

(MAX4000 E1 fek.m40)

I upgraded 8 hours ago, from 6.0.2 to 6.1.3:
1) Following the instructions, I started by TSAVEing configuration (as
you'll see below, I'm a lucky guy).
2) After TLOADCODE, FSAVE and NVRAMCLEAR, MAX restarted "nicely", but...
3) EVERY connection was terminated, just after "Call Connected". I could see
the caller's phone number (caller ID), and then "Call terminated").
4) I checked ALL menus on MAX. I use BRAZILIAN signaling, CAS, 2DS etc.
EVERY part of configuration was the same as before the upgrade.
5) After 1 hour re-checking all settings, I decided to TRESTORE the
configuration, and...
6) EVERYTHING became fine!
May someone explain WHICH configuration was *NOT* kept by MAX, after loading
the new fek.m40? I'm sure NOTHING changed in Ethernet menus, nor in Net/E1
menu.

BTW, it's working fine now: NO pool leaks, and NO memory leaks (actually, I
never had these problems)

Ricardo Freire
All Ways Digital Provider
Salvador/BA - Brasil