(ASCEND) Max4000 and TWO telcos ?

If you have 23 Channels with one D on the first T1, with TELCO A
...and you have another 23 channels with one D on the second T1,
with TELCO B

Is it possible to utilize two different Telcos on a Max4000 or Max4048 ?

Basically we're locked into a contract with a more expensive PRI on the
first Telco, and from now on we'll be buying from the second Telco.

Is there any problems with this, or any loopholes to look out for ?

Kevin ?

Thanks a bunch (been a while since I posted on the list)

Shiloh Costa
Senior System Administrator
MDI Internet Inc.

Need to stop double-logins?  Try