RE: (ASCEND) ascend 4048 compatible question.

I am a moderately small ISP as well. I am not having a problem with any customers modems that I am presently aware of. The software upgrades in the past year seem to have eliminated the compatibility problems that were around when the MAX4048 first came out.

Eric
IST