Re: (ASCEND) Radius (fwd)

Once upon a time Kevin A. Smith shaped the electrons to say...
>>To whomever it may concern at Ascend...
>>
>>Why don't you go 100% RFC based to make things easier for
>>your users?  ...please consider it at least.  thanks!
>
>We did:
>http://www.ascend.com/324.html

I think the issue here is the NAS using non-RFC bits - like data filters.

If BOTH ends can do everything 100% RFC based, then you can mix and match
servers and NASes.

-MZ
--
<URL:mailto:megazone@megazone.org> Gweep, Discordian, Author, Engineer, me..