Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Multiple Frame Relay PVCs

Hi,

We have need to connect 3 Pipeline 130s to a DSL Max 20 using T1s. We
want to use the Max 20 as a Frame switch so that each Pipeline has a
FR PVC to each of the other Pipelines in addition to the one to the
Max 20. So, each Pipeline would have 3 connection profiles; 1 to the
Max 20 and 1 each to each of the other Pipelines.

I'm familiar with using the Max 20 as the DCE using a single PVC, but
there seems to be a few ways to achieve multiple PVCs. I'm not sure
whether to use Frame Relay circuits or Frame Relay Direct, and
whether NNI connections are necessary.

Can anyone give some Frame Relay pointers?

Thanks.
--

Peter Lalor           Infoasis
plalor@infoasis.com   http://www.infoasis.com/