 FATAL ERROR:  Index:   1  Revision: 7.2.3  Slot 1/13 (tntsdsl70d)
        Date: 01/05/2000.       Time: 00:57:18
        Location: e008961c e00b21ec e00b2658 e0073274 e0029ea8 e008a1c0

I have 3 sdsl cards in this box, and they all go down within seconds of
each other.

This doesn't seem to be affecting the modem cards at all, just the
sdsl, even though I believe fatal error 1 is out of memory.

Anybody have any ideas or seen anything similar?

TIA,

Denny Reiter

--
Denny Reiter			 | denny@reiters.org