Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Stable code for 6000 boxes

Howabout some responses to indicate what the most stable code is for the
6000 series.

I just want something that will answer both ISDN and analog calls on
incoming CT1's and PRI's with good connect rates and will stay connected.
End user satisfaction is really all I want.

With 8.0.X, I get frequent disconnects with disconnect code "1" which
isn't documented anywhere I can find.  THis happens on all my 6000's.

8.0.X also fails to initialize the modems correctly in the new CSMX
cards..  (I only have one with the new cards, so I can't confirm this to
be a consistent issue with multiple boxes)

7.2.4 starts dumping modems to the Pending 195 list after a while.  This
happens on multiple boxes.

I'm now downgrading to 7.0.22 to see what it does.

Thanks,
- Del