Modules

okay, here you are :)..

the error message during the startup sequence is:
modeprobe: can't locate module char-major-4

and if i try modprobe ppa (it's an external zip - on the first parallel port)
the message is:

lib/modules/2.2.1/scsi/ppa.o: init module: device or resurce busy

that are the messages i get...

regards
martin

Am Sat, 30 Jan 1999 schriebst Du: