RE: [TCLUG:3804] Modules

well, the first one sounds like you either didn't compile the module, or you
compiled it inline, and the system is trying to load a module that isn't
necessary, or isn't there

the second one sounds like you may have loaded a printer driver, if you added
support for paralel printers, then you just removed the ability to use a
parallel zip.. the zip has it's own driver..