Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2682] My correspondence with Ted

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 02:37:35PM -0400, Jeffrey Nowakowski wrote:
> Kurt Siegl <007@freemail.at> wrote:
> >
> > Fact is only that I explicitly asked only for myself. The mails are attached
> > make up your mind.
>
> I think you attached the wrong mail.  At least I don't speak German.

Hmm...let's see if I can translate off the top of my head:

>Artur,

>Does the paragon have some kind of a known problem with simultaneously
>sending longer packages?

[translation might be lost, as I don't know what "paragon" and "packages"
 refer to]

--
Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
                                     |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2