Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2899] servers running 32 max player?

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Karthik Arumugham wrote:
> Chaos.eic.net appears to be. When I connect to it with BRMH I get lots of

Yes, it is running at 32 max.  I think I'm going to change it to 24 until
there aren't so many bad clients out.

abnormal.openface.ca is running with 36 max players, and gfcl.net is 32.  The
psychosis.net servers seem to have been changed to 24, and all other servers
are pre 2.9pl4, when the change was made.