Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-LIST:2904] INL server problems

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Tom Holub wrote:
> So, I tried to do another cvs update, which got me the 32-player code,
> which doesn't work with BRMH.  When you change #define MAXPLAYER to 20

You need to change it in defs.h *and* config.h, and then recompile
*everything*.  I think that the auto depends don't catch everything, and the
bots, xsg, etc. won't get re-compiled even though they need to be.

> and recompile, it still doesn't work with BRMH; BRMH prints out dozens of
> errors on startup about bad torp/phaser/plasma indexes.  If we're going

See above, you still have a >24 player server running.