Vanilla List Mailing List Archive

MAXPLAYER in config.h.in

I see that Carlos has removed MAXPLAYER from config.h.in, stating that
it is redundant.  I do not believe that it is.

If you look at the file, MAXPLAYER is under the "COW only defines".
These are not defined unless building the client.  I don't know why
COW and the server share the same config.h.in (Kurt has answered this
question before, but I've forgotten the answer).

The newbie server is running 2.9pl5 code with MAXPLAYER set to 20 in
defs.h and 32 in config.h.in without any problems that I can tell.

-Jeff